Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hello Europe!

I'm back! So happy to be "home" again seeing my friends and doing some more traveling. It was a great month being home in the states and seeing family and friends. I will miss everyone so much!

The flight over to Amsterdam, my first stop of this trip for a layover was so much fun! I've been to Amsterdam Schipol airport so many times but finally I have a chance to explore the city. I walked around for a few hours and took a lot of pictures and had a chance to see the Anne Frank House.

I recommend anyone who is in Amsterdam to see it. It's an amazing experience to see something something like this that is so significant and important during a dark time in history where a family and friends were hidden in a house to escape persecution and death. To read more, please check here:

Anne Frank House
Please see if if you have a chance.

Here's some photos from the day. Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment